Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Olympics at Sandy Hook beach near NYC on the 20th of August
- Gymnasium schedule at Burning Man 2016 + 2 tickets available for new campmates
- tennis in the buff (in breaks between volleyball)
- volleyball in the nude… as never captured before?
- our Gymnasium project at festivals and beyond
- Fifteen shades of tan… on Sandy Hook beach
- Ramanat, Minas Girais
- Ramanat – naturist guesthouse in SE Brazil
- Russian and Turkish baths in NYC
- beach Olho de Boi, Buzios, Brazil
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: hot springs
… It’s quite interesting that my last post was written on the other side of the Pacific Ocean and I am again dreaming of visiting natural hot springs. So I am in Tokyo now, it rains not less than during … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading