Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- volleyball in the nude… as never captured before?
- our Gymnasium project at festivals and beyond
- Fifteen shades of tan… on Sandy Hook beach
- Ramanat, Minas Girais
- Ramanat – naturist guesthouse in SE Brazil
- Russian and Turkish baths in NYC
- beach Olho de Boi, Buzios, Brazil
- praia Olho de Boi, Buzios
- Gator Hook Trail, Big Cypress Preserve, Florida
- beaching in Fuerteventura
- volleyball in the nude... as never captured before?
- Free at last!-)
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2015
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Gymnasium theme camp
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- [naked] Burning Man
- what if nudity were a norm?
- Dream Canyon in Colorado
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: body paint
Body painting seems to be a nudist party activity du jour. Almost every nudist party provides body paint as a part of their program, and there are some that are dedicated to it specifically. I went to one of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, the Gallery Bar in East Village will once again turn into naked dance and body paint extravaganza. I’ve been to a couple of their previous events, and they were a lot of fun. This time it’s going to be … Continue reading
This post was actually about to be published in my old blog, but right when I clicked the ‘publish’ button, Google suddenly deleted my blog… irrevocably. Well, enough complaining, now the blog is back, and several months after the first … Continue reading
Русский Last summer I rediscovered the capital of my homeland, Ukraine. I’ve spent most of my adult life outside Ukraine, in Moscow, Berlin and now New York, all of which have accessible naturist beaches, so I was pleased to find that … Continue reading