The cradle of European civilization is still cool about nudity, which is especially good in hot summer months of the southernmost point of Europe. Practically every other beach on Crete is clothing optional, and all of them are stunning. We have descriptions of only 5 spots so far, but more are coming!
- Norwegians raise cash to restore penis-shaped rock destroyed by vandals
- skinny-dipping in the Adirondacks
- The Naturist Talks: Aditya from Indonesia - Naked Wanderings
- great composition with giant ferns!
- WNBR México on Twitter
- Naturists call for naked sunbathing rights in London parks
- bonus photo: those massive buttress roots provided a good butt...
- great balancing and control in the handstand!
- nice photo from Abrico beach in Rio!
- nude is the new green