The cradle of European civilization is still cool about nudity, which is especially good in hot summer months of the southernmost point of Europe. Practically every other beach on Crete is clothing optional, and all of them are stunning. We have descriptions of only 5 spots so far, but more are coming!
- Free at last!-)
- Bouncing Buns [and more] at Sunny Rest resort
- Gymnasium theme camp
- what if nudity were a norm?
- Naked in Motion – 2 years of nude yoga in New York, and counting
- Buffs in the buff
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2017
- flying and swimming at cenote Azul in Bacalar, Mexico
- Terrible News
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.