The cradle of European civilization is still cool about nudity, which is especially good in hot summer months of the southernmost point of Europe. Practically every other beach on Crete is clothing optional, and all of them are stunning. We have descriptions of only 5 spots so far, but more are coming!
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- volleyball in the nude… as never captured before?
- our Gymnasium project at festivals and beyond
- Fifteen shades of tan… on Sandy Hook beach
- Ramanat, Minas Girais
- Ramanat – naturist guesthouse in SE Brazil
- Russian and Turkish baths in NYC
- beach Olho de Boi, Buzios, Brazil
- praia Olho de Boi, Buzios
- Gator Hook Trail, Big Cypress Preserve, Florida
- beaching in Fuerteventura
- Free at last!-)
- volleyball in the nude... as never captured before?
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2015
- what if nudity were a norm?
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- [naked] Burning Man
- Gymnasium theme camp
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets