- it promotes healthy and environment-friendly urban transportation – biking 🙂
- it prmotes body acceptance: you will be surprised that people are actually not shocked or offended by nudity at all.
- Tourists are happy to take pictures and sellers in local shops are happy to sell water and ice-cream without even raising their eyebrows 😎
- it is a great place to get to know other people who are interested in sports and environment 🙂
- if you are a tourist, it is the best way to have a free sightseeing bike tour!
And don’t worry, there will be breaks to catch your breath… or dance?
- For whatever reason everyone seemed happy, having pure fun just like children.
Usually there is also an after-party. We were lucky to have one in one of the central parks of Madrid, amazing! People shared their food and joy =)
That human pyramid was epic!