The cradle of European civilization is still cool about nudity, which is especially good in hot summer months of the southernmost point of Europe. Practically every other beach on Crete is clothing optional, and all of them are stunning. We have descriptions of only 5 spots so far, but more are coming!
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views