The capital of Greece has a number of places in its surrounding where attitude towards nudity is as liberal as in Ancient Greece. Here is the list of some of them: rocky beach of Limanakia, hidden orange rocks in Voula, small secluded beach in Saronida, beaches of Legrena, sandy beach along a pine forest in Marathon, and the hills of Oros Egaleo and Alsos Skopeftiriou.
- Norwegians raise cash to restore penis-shaped rock destroyed by vandals
- skinny-dipping in the Adirondacks
- The Naturist Talks: Aditya from Indonesia - Naked Wanderings
- great composition with giant ferns!
- WNBR México on Twitter
- Naturists call for naked sunbathing rights in London parks
- bonus photo: those massive buttress roots provided a good butt...
- great balancing and control in the handstand!
- nice photo from Abrico beach in Rio!
- nude is the new green