My first post on this blog was about hot springs in Izu peninsula not far from Tokyo, so much I was impressed by the experience and the setting! So of course when I went to Tokyo this summer I couldn’t contain myself and went to Izu again. It was very hot but raining most of the time. Nevertheless, it did not scare too many tourists, so I did not find the walk along the Kawazu river with seven waterfalls to be as great as the last time. On top of that my Japanese friend Tomo couldn’t join me…
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Olympics at Sandy Hook beach near NYC on the 20th of August
- Gymnasium schedule at Burning Man 2016 + 2 tickets available for new campmates
- tennis in the buff (in breaks between volleyball)
- volleyball in the nude… as never captured before?
- our Gymnasium project at festivals and beyond
- Fifteen shades of tan… on Sandy Hook beach
- Ramanat, Minas Girais
- Ramanat – naturist guesthouse in SE Brazil
- Russian and Turkish baths in NYC
- beach Olho de Boi, Buzios, Brazil
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets