The Hawaii islands are world-famous for their unique nature and landscapes that vary from one of the most active volcanoes on Earth, which is probably as close as it gets to the representation of Inferno, to some of the most paradisiacal locations. We’ve been focusing on the latter type of places, and particularly those ones where you can be naked, as it’s meant to be in the Garden of Eden, even when it’s on Earth: Na’ili’ili-haele trail through a bamboo forest with 4 waterfalls, an easy trail full of fruit-trees in Iao Valley, the Little Beach in Maui; natural steam-rooms, tree-fern rainforest, Makalawena Beach, Beach #67, black sand Kehena Beach on the Big Island. There’re definitely many more places to explore and enjoy in the buff on these islands! Let us know about your experiences.
- jasalvesanzblr:awwww!! magnificent! where was this?
- jasalvesanzblr:nothing like a winter day at the beach! my friend...
- volando y nadando en cenote Azul (Bacalar, México)
- Winter won't stop nude models from taking over Times Square
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdkmZVs-jU) have always...
- flying and swimming at cenote Azul in Bacalar, Mexico
- summer time…
- NuDance – naked dance movement class
- [clothes]free hugs at Black’s Beach
- sooo burning man!