The Hawaii islands are world-famous for their unique nature and landscapes that vary from one of the most active volcanoes on Earth, which is probably as close as it gets to the representation of Inferno, to some of the most paradisiacal locations. We’ve been focusing on the latter type of places, and particularly those ones where you can be naked, as it’s meant to be in the Garden of Eden, even when it’s on Earth: Na’ili’ili-haele trail through a bamboo forest with 4 waterfalls, an easy trail full of fruit-trees in Iao Valley, the Little Beach in Maui; natural steam-rooms, tree-fern rainforest, Makalawena Beach, Beach #67, black sand Kehena Beach on the Big Island. There’re definitely many more places to explore and enjoy in the buff on these islands! Let us know about your experiences.
- Norwegians raise cash to restore penis-shaped rock destroyed by vandals
- skinny-dipping in the Adirondacks
- The Naturist Talks: Aditya from Indonesia - Naked Wanderings
- great composition with giant ferns!
- WNBR México on Twitter
- Naturists call for naked sunbathing rights in London parks
- bonus photo: those massive buttress roots provided a good butt...
- great balancing and control in the handstand!
- nice photo from Abrico beach in Rio!
- nude is the new green