The Hawaii islands are world-famous for their unique nature and landscapes that vary from one of the most active volcanoes on Earth, which is probably as close as it gets to the representation of Inferno, to some of the most paradisiacal locations. We’ve been focusing on the latter type of places, and particularly those ones where you can be naked, as it’s meant to be in the Garden of Eden, even when it’s on Earth: Na’ili’ili-haele trail through a bamboo forest with 4 waterfalls, an easy trail full of fruit-trees in Iao Valley, the Little Beach in Maui; natural steam-rooms, tree-fern rainforest, Makalawena Beach, Beach #67, black sand Kehena Beach on the Big Island. There’re definitely many more places to explore and enjoy in the buff on these islands! Let us know about your experiences.
- Free at last!-)
- Gymnasium theme camp
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2017
- Naked in Motion – 2 years of nude yoga in New York, and counting
- what if nudity were a norm?
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2015
- Buffs in the buff
- flying and swimming at cenote Azul in Bacalar, Mexico
- Gymnasion (gymnasium)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.