After observing magnificent gorge of Todra under Moroccan sun, you might want to refresh. Why not using the waters that made this gorge – the tiny Todra River? Of course, in such a touristic place you can’t just go and swim naked anywhere (although most of the people probably would have envied), but in the place exactly shown on the map the river form a natural pool with some rocks hiding it from the road. It is so amazing to relax in the fresh water in the desert surrounding with the gorgeous view of sheer cliffs of Todra Gorge!
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- volleyball in the nude… as never captured before?
- our Gymnasium project at festivals and beyond
- Fifteen shades of tan… on Sandy Hook beach
- Ramanat, Minas Girais
- Ramanat – naturist guesthouse in SE Brazil
- Russian and Turkish baths in NYC
- beach Olho de Boi, Buzios, Brazil
- praia Olho de Boi, Buzios
- Gator Hook Trail, Big Cypress Preserve, Florida
- beaching in Fuerteventura
- Free at last!-)
- volleyball in the nude... as never captured before?
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2015
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- what if nudity were a norm?
- [naked] Burning Man
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Gymnasium theme camp
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets