Barcelona is a truly liberal Mediterranean city with two of the central beach being clothing-optional; and there is also a neighboring town of Sitges with nudist beaches too.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black's Beach
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Locations for naturist vacations!
- Buffs in the buff