The capital of Greece has a number of places in its surrounding where attitude towards nudity is as liberal as in Ancient Greece. Here is the list of some of them: rocky beach of Limanakia, hidden orange rocks in Voula, small secluded beach in Saronida, beaches of Legrena, sandy beach along a pine forest in Marathon, and the hills of Oros Egaleo and Alsos Skopeftiriou.
- Free at last!-)
- connect with your body and your buddy
- Gymnasium theme camp
- what if nudity were a norm? (2)
- Mykonos (Party islands, part II)
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Buffs in the buff
- Naked in Motion – 2 years of nude yoga in New York, and counting
- volando y nadando en cenote Azul (Bacalar, México)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.