Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
Tag Archives: yoga
After having maintained a nude yoga group with my friends for almost two years at private locations, we are finally going public. Starting from this Wednesday, we will have a weekly class at Harlem Yoga Studio (44 W 125th St, … Continue reading
Saunas provide an easy opportunity to have a naturist experience to laypeople and are among favorite pastimes for hardcore naturists as well, but there is a hidden and unique (please let me know, if it isn’t!) place on the Hawaii … Continue reading
Kalani retreat center was our base on Puna side of Hawaii island. Tod had been there before and loved it. The painting in our room set our mood for another naturist adventure :-) As we arrived late in the evening, … Continue reading
This time, I’m not kidding about naked sport events. I was shocked (in a good way) how many people took my April Fools joke for real – I got quite a few emails requesting the details! Well guys, if you’re … Continue reading
Last minute announcement: This coming Sunday, we’ll be at Sandy Hook beach with two yoga instructors from the group that I organized a few months ago. There are several yoga groups in New York City that practice yoga naked (see … Continue reading
I think New York wouldn’t be New York without some naked yoga classes. In fact, well before moving here, just when I got interested in naturism I got across Hot Nude Yoga videos of Aaron Star school and tried to … Continue reading
Here are the photos from our acro-yoga session in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco that ended in such a dispiriting manner, with rangers issuing us a citation for “expose genitals”. Well, but it was a lot of fun until … Continue reading