Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Bare Burro naked 5K run
- FreeForm Festival 2015: camp application submitted
- contest announced: ‘reading while sunbathing naked’!
- fun naturist events this spring in the USA
- Gymnasium camp for Burning Man 2015: first ticketed participants!
- Naked Volleyball SuperBowl(s), and on no-photo policy at some naturist events
- Thermen am Europa Center (and Winter Badeschiff) – amazing saunas in Berlin
- Active Naturists are going to Burning Man this year! Camp announced
- SchlagerNackt party in Berlin
Tag Archives: winter
We continue with Berlin series (it’s not over yet!), and here is something for winter time, and looking at the calendar – particularly suitable for Valentine’s Day, if you’re up for a hot date… Literally! I’m talking about two of … Continue reading
You may have heard about polar bear plunges on New Year’s day that are popular throughout North America, but apparently my favorite local beach at Sandy Hook hosts a special edition, Polar Bare Plunge. I only had heard about this … Continue reading
русский While there is hardly any evidence of the snowstorm Nemo in NYC anymore, and most of the city dwellers yearn for warmth and summer, here is a naturist take on dealing with the snow in Moscow, a city where … Continue reading
Many people, including me, find working out in the gym too boring… But as in winter the number of outdoor activities is rather limited, and even more limited if you want to do them naked, a gym may seem a … Continue reading
English Dans certain pays européens la nudité est tolérée en public, mais il se pose un grand problème naturel : l’hiver ! De plus, les endroits où l’on peut pratiquer le naturisme à l’intérieur sont peu nombreux, surtout si l’on … Continue reading