Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
Tag Archives: Sandy Hook
This blogpost is our little tribute to the huge festival in the desert that is drawing to an end at this moment. I’ve been to Burning Man only once (in 2012) and would love to come back with my own … Continue reading
After having maintained a nude yoga group with my friends for almost two years at private locations, we are finally going public. Starting from this Wednesday, we will have a weekly class at Harlem Yoga Studio (44 W 125th St, … Continue reading
Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook was very crowded last sunday, but not all beach-goers just lay in the sun: we spent most of the day playing with balls, namely volleyball and football (soccer for you Americans :-)) We had lots of fun … Continue reading
Discounted tickets for the ferry to Sandy Hook :-) Let’s show up in big numbers and play some ball games!
Sandy Hook is undisputedly the favorite summer gathering spot for nudists of New York, New Jersey and even Philly. For New York City dwellers, there is a convenient ferry (rightfully called SeaStreak) that departs at two locations in Manhattan, but the … Continue reading
World Naked Bike Ride will gather thousands of cyclists in many cities of the Northern Hemisphere to promote cycling as a mode of urban transportation, as well as body acceptance. The dress code is “as bare as you dare”, but in … Continue reading
Last minute announcement: This coming Sunday, we’ll be at Sandy Hook beach with two yoga instructors from the group that I organized a few months ago. There are several yoga groups in New York City that practice yoga naked (see … Continue reading
We had quite an awesome blogpost about Sandy Hook beach for the 4th of July, but as I am often asked about the discount coupon for the Seastreak Ferry that brings you from Manhattan to the beach, I am just … Continue reading
some exciting events, from Pilobolus show to streaking for tigers at London Zoo and Volleyball Super Bowl
There are some exciting events coming soon, very diverse in their agenda but you know what’s in common. This Saturday, Jersey Shore’s Sandy Hook beach will see Tacoboy’s Annual Beachfest (check for my review from last summer). This potluck party … Continue reading
This blogpost contains some of the best photos that qualify for both ‘active’ and ‘naturist’. It was prepared for the 4th of July, but instead of finishing it on time, I went to the beach :-) Well, I guess most … Continue reading