Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
Tag Archives: party
Thanks to Travasuns group, even in the cold time of the year we can gather for social naked activities at a monthly Winter Pool Party in Long Island. The next one is this Saturday, March 1 . I’ve been to a few of their events, … Continue reading
Maybe you assumed from my last blogpost that the naturist season is over in New York area, but it isn’t at all! Besides the ongoing naked yoga classes with my friends (and there are even more options, e.g. Zensual yoga), … Continue reading
So, it seems that just after I moved from Harlem, it started shaking! Well, if you are a part of any online social network, you know what I mean – the whole internet has been shaken by this meme. (If … Continue reading
Finally, I am getting to write about one of the brightest events of the last year and my whole life so far – Burning Man, a festival that I had wanted to attend for years! And it is just on … Continue reading
Who would have thought, that it would be a colleague of mine who would recommend me an apparently famous off-Broadway show with naked performers – Naked Holidays, right by Times Square! I haven’t heard of it on any naturist/nudist websites, … Continue reading
Body painting seems to be a nudist party activity du jour. Almost every nudist party provides body paint as a part of their program, and there are some that are dedicated to it specifically. I went to one of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, the Gallery Bar in East Village will once again turn into naked dance and body paint extravaganza. I’ve been to a couple of their previous events, and they were a lot of fun. This time it’s going to be … Continue reading
It looks like this year I am finally going to Burning Man! I heard about it for the first time years ago from Los Angeles-based Ukrainian woman on a bus in Berlin. She first asked me for directions, and then we … Continue reading
Vita Nuda Northeast is a part of network for young adult nudists. During summer, they organize regular beach parties. The favorite spot is Robert Moses beach aka the Lighthouse beach in Long Island, NY. Not all Lighthouse Beach is clothing-optional, … Continue reading
This post was actually about to be published in my old blog, but right when I clicked the ‘publish’ button, Google suddenly deleted my blog… irrevocably. Well, enough complaining, now the blog is back, and several months after the first … Continue reading