Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!
- celestial bodies at Sandy Hook
- volleyball and more at SuperBowl South, Lake Como resort, Florida
- secluded spot at Key Biscayne (Miami)
- theme camp application submitted for Burning Man 2015
- [naked] Burning Man
- Free at last!-)
- Gymnasium – theme camp for Burning Man 2015
- what if nudity were a norm?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- flat rock beach in Athens (Limanakia)
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Active naturists?
Tag Archives: naked
A couple of weeks ago, I participated in a trail race that has now become a yearly tradition for me – 4th time at the ‘Bouncing Buns’ race at Sunny Rest, PA, with the 5th result overall out of about … Continue reading
I’ve written about Harriman State Park near New York City on multiple occasions, but I guess you won’t be surprised that I’m at it again, given that it is the most accessible location for me where I can enjoy and … Continue reading
World Naked Bike Ride will gather thousands of cyclists in many cities of the Northern Hemisphere to promote cycling as a mode of urban transportation, as well as body acceptance. The dress code is “as bare as you dare”, but in … Continue reading
Active Naturists present NuDance, a nude dance movement, at FreeForm Festival this weekend! It may sound new to you, but we see it as urban movement going back to its roots ;-) We are about to start regular weekly classes in New York City, so … Continue reading
Now that the beach season is open in NYC, here is a recap of last year’s fun times at Sandy Hook, and to complete the full circle (and start the new one!) – a couple of photos from the first beach day … Continue reading
After participating in the Naked Volleyball Superbowl last year, I got the volley bug and now want to visit as many such events as possible. Before I get to the report from Volleyball Super Bowl South, I’d like to announce a few … Continue reading
Welcome to Miami! And if you think that glamorous and crowded Miami Beach is the only way to enjoy the tropical seaside, you are wrong. Key Biscayne island lies south-east of Miami Downtown, close enough to see its skyline, but wild and remote enough to … Continue reading
Haulover beach in Miami is surely one of the busiest naturist beaches in the world, with reported million visitors a year. Tourists come year round and from all over the world, but I bet that New Yorkers are particularly common, … Continue reading
When I was in Florida a couple of weeks ago for Miami Music Week (amongst other things – more on that later!), it felt like the entire world of electronic dance music was there, with pool parties during day and club … Continue reading