Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
Tag Archives: Independence Day
This is another guest entry, now from our devoted reader-turned-contributor Nat Wreck Beach is North America’s largest nude beach. There are actually three nude beaches – Acadia Beach, Towers Beach and Wreck Beach – however most refer to the whole … Continue reading
This blogpost contains some of the best photos that qualify for both ‘active’ and ‘naturist’. It was prepared for the 4th of July, but instead of finishing it on time, I went to the beach :-) Well, I guess most … Continue reading
Happy Independence Day! As a present for our US American readers, here is the post about Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook. It is definitely one of the top clothing-optional beaches in the US, and for a good reason. This beach is … Continue reading
Русский Last summer I rediscovered the capital of my homelands, Ukraine. I’ve spent most of my adult life outside Ukraine, in Moscow and Berlin, both of which have naturist beaches within the city boundaries (Berlin has many of them), so … Continue reading