Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Bare Burro naked 5K run
- FreeForm Festival 2015: camp application submitted
- contest announced: ‘reading while sunbathing naked’!
- fun naturist events this spring in the USA
- Gymnasium camp for Burning Man 2015: first ticketed participants!
- Naked Volleyball SuperBowl(s), and on no-photo policy at some naturist events
- Thermen am Europa Center (and Winter Badeschiff) – amazing saunas in Berlin
- Active Naturists are going to Burning Man this year! Camp announced
- SchlagerNackt party in Berlin
- Orient Land Trust, Colorado
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- flat rock beach in Athens (Limanakia)
- Active naturists?
- Bare Burro naked 5K run
- Burning Man 2015
- what if nudity was a norm?
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
Tag Archives: freedom of speech
There is a petition to designate portions of public lands under management of the federal government for clothing-optional recreational use, and it’s gone viral on nudist networks in the US. Surprisingly, it doesn’t come from the Naturist Action Committee or any … Continue reading
While in my last post I suggested to try to make North 40 Natural Area a naturist-friendly park of New York City, there is a group of naturist activists that is trying to bring body freedom to the city where … Continue reading
Naturist Action Committee has made a press release for all those concerned about beach time in New York area this summer. The next thing we, visitors of the beach and whoever cares about freedom and human rights, should do is … Continue reading
As I wrote in the comments to my previous post about closing of the Lighthouse beach for clothing-optional use, Naturist Action Committee (NAC) seems to have taken this issue seriously and are working on lobbying against the nudity ban on … Continue reading
New York’s nudist community has been shocked by recent news: “Effective immediately, state nudity laws will be enforced at Fire Island National Seashore” It means that three places that I’ve described here – Jones Beach, Lighthouse beach and the Pines of Fire Island – have … Continue reading
:-( :’-( :-((( Nudity ban passed in San Francisco I was quite surprised to find out that many people didn’t take it seriously, thinking that it wouldn’t happen, ‘not in San Francisco’. Now it has happened. Mind you, it all … Continue reading
This Wednesday, if possible, you should take part in the historic RALLY FOR URBAN NUDITY in San Francisco. I wrote previously about an attempt to strip San Franciscans and guests off their right to be clothes-free in public places, but here … Continue reading
This website is barely half a year old in its reincarnation on WordPress and videos powered by Vimeo, and we’ve got the first blow from the latter. All of a sudden, they removed Active Naturists account entirely for ‘ Uploading videos … Continue reading