Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Gymnasion (gymnasium)
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
Tag Archives: clothes-free
Naturist Action Committee has made a press release for all those concerned about beach time in New York area this summer. The next thing we, visitors of the beach and whoever cares about freedom and human rights, should do is … Continue reading
As I wrote in the comments to my previous post about closing of the Lighthouse beach for clothing-optional use, Naturist Action Committee (NAC) seems to have taken this issue seriously and are working on lobbying against the nudity ban on … Continue reading
New York’s nudist community has been shocked by recent news: “Effective immediately, state nudity laws will be enforced at Fire Island National Seashore” It means that three places that I’ve described here – Jones Beach, Lighthouse beach and the Pines of Fire Island – have … Continue reading
:-( :’-( :-((( Nudity ban passed in San Francisco I was quite surprised to find out that many people didn’t take it seriously, thinking that it wouldn’t happen, ‘not in San Francisco’. Now it has happened. Mind you, it all … Continue reading
This Wednesday, if possible, you should take part in the historic RALLY FOR URBAN NUDITY in San Francisco. I wrote previously about an attempt to strip San Franciscans and guests off their right to be clothes-free in public places, but here … Continue reading