Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Bare Burro naked 5K run
- FreeForm Festival 2015: camp application submitted
- contest announced: ‘reading while sunbathing naked’!
- fun naturist events this spring in the USA
- Gymnasium camp for Burning Man 2015: first ticketed participants!
- Naked Volleyball SuperBowl(s), and on no-photo policy at some naturist events
- Thermen am Europa Center (and Winter Badeschiff) – amazing saunas in Berlin
- Active Naturists are going to Burning Man this year! Camp announced
- SchlagerNackt party in Berlin
Tag Archives: body paint
Body painting seems to be a nudist party activity du jour. Almost every nudist party provides body paint as a part of their program, and there are some that are dedicated to it specifically. I went to one of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, the Gallery Bar in East Village will once again turn into naked dance and body paint extravaganza. I’ve been to a couple of their previous events, and they were a lot of fun. This time it’s going to be … Continue reading
This post was actually about to be published in my old blog, but right when I clicked the ‘publish’ button, Google suddenly deleted my blog… irrevocably. Well, enough complaining, now the blog is back, and several months after the first … Continue reading
Русский Last summer I rediscovered the capital of my homelands, Ukraine. I’ve spent most of my adult life outside Ukraine, in Moscow and Berlin, both of which have naturist beaches within the city boundaries (Berlin has many of them), so … Continue reading