Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Camping On Georgian Bay, Canada
- [interactive] arts rock!
- Dream Canyon in Colorado
- Polar-ish Bare Plunge at Fort Tilden
- Nakation at Guysers in Rotorua, New Zealand
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
Tag Archives: body paint
Body painting seems to be a nudist party activity du jour. Almost every nudist party provides body paint as a part of their program, and there are some that are dedicated to it specifically. I went to one of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, the Gallery Bar in East Village will once again turn into naked dance and body paint extravaganza. I’ve been to a couple of their previous events, and they were a lot of fun. This time it’s going to be … Continue reading
This post was actually about to be published in my old blog, but right when I clicked the ‘publish’ button, Google suddenly deleted my blog… irrevocably. Well, enough complaining, now the blog is back, and several months after the first … Continue reading
Русский Last summer I rediscovered the capital of my homelands, Ukraine. I’ve spent most of my adult life outside Ukraine, in Moscow and Berlin, both of which have naturist beaches within the city boundaries (Berlin has many of them), so … Continue reading