Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- New activity proposed for naturists
- Makalawena beach by Kona airport, welcome to Hawaii
- hang loose at Little Beach, Maui!
- Garden of Eden trail in Iao valley, Maui
- trail through a bamboo forest with 4 waterfalls, welcome to Maui!
- body art in a new light
- some upcoming events in NYC area
- exhibition: Alexander Kargelstev’s Friends and Lovers
- баня в Москве с прорубью
- canoeing in the Everglades
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- Bouncing Buns [and more] at Sunny Rest resort
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Spiaggia di Guvano, hidden beach in Northern Italy
- Nudism in the center of Munich
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
Tag Archives: body paint
Body painting seems to be a nudist party activity du jour. Almost every nudist party provides body paint as a part of their program, and there are some that are dedicated to it specifically. I went to one of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, the Gallery Bar in East Village will once again turn into naked dance and body paint extravaganza. I’ve been to a couple of their previous events, and they were a lot of fun. This time it’s going to be … Continue reading
This post was actually about to be published in my old blog, but right when I clicked the ‘publish’ button, Google suddenly deleted my blog… irrevocably. Well, enough complaining, now the blog is back, and several months after the first … Continue reading
Русский Last summer I rediscovered the capital of my homelands, Ukraine. I’ve spent most of my adult life outside Ukraine, in Moscow and Berlin, both of which have naturist beaches within the city boundaries (Berlin has many of them), so … Continue reading