Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Camping On Georgian Bay, Canada
- [interactive] arts rock!
- Dream Canyon in Colorado
- Polar-ish Bare Plunge at Fort Tilden
- Nakation at Guysers in Rotorua, New Zealand
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
Tag Archives: alligator
You might have been surprised to hear about a hiking trail in South Florida in my previous blogpost, but did you know that you could go canoeing in the Everglades for a week or so without seeing any settlements? That … Continue reading