Crimean peninsula has many many nudist beaches and secluded spots. We’ve reviewed just a fraction of those so far: Cape Fiolent, Goluboy Bay of Simeiz, Uchkuyevka aka Lubimovka, forests of Balaklava, and Cape Martyan Reserve in Nikita.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Orient Land Trust, Colorado
- Camping On Georgian Bay, Canada
- [interactive] arts rock!
- Dream Canyon in Colorado
- Polar-ish Bare Plunge at Fort Tilden
- Nakation at Guysers in Rotorua, New Zealand
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California