Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black's Beach
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Locations for naturist vacations!
- Buffs in the buff
Category Archives: Uncategorized
English אחרי , יומים של שנירקול במפרץ אילת המשכתי הלאה. התחנה הבאה במסעי ישראל היתה ים המלח. חברה שלי אירחה אותי אצלה בקיבוץ עין גדי (זה אותה החברה שלקחה אותי לחוף געש). הקיבוץ שוכן בשמורת עין גדי השלוה לחופו של ים המלח. … Continue reading
English המסע שלי בחופי ישראל החל בים סוף ומשם לים התיכון ועכשיו הגיע תורו של החוף המיוחד ביותר בישראל (ואולי היחודי ביותר שפגשתי אי פעם) הוא ים המלח. ים המלח נמצא בנקודה הנמוכה ביותר בעולם כולו ואחד משלושה האגמים המלוחים … Continue reading
Finally, I am getting to write about one of the brightest events of the last year and my whole life so far – Burning Man, a festival that I had wanted to attend for years! And it is just on … Continue reading
Finally active naturists are alive and kicking! Again! Only better now, with WordPress :-) New Year, new website! Happy Newd Year everyone! Best wishes and lots of new nude experiences :-) I am taking off to the Nude Year’s Eve … Continue reading
Bye-bye Google’s blogger, hello WordPress! Whatever the reason was, but my blog was deleted from blogger and no explanation was given. I hope WordPress will serve me well.
Sorry for not posting much lately, but as usually it is not because I lack fresh material (there is actually plenty of old stuff to be published yet!), but because I haven’t had enough time for updates. But I decided … Continue reading
Felicity, a blogger from Young Naturists and Nudists America, has recently raised a question whether it is possible to draw an objective line between naturist photography, nudes in art and pornography in her blog. I am sure there are photos with naked … Continue reading
English Surpreendentemente a praia de Abricó é uma das poucas praias naturistas da América do Sul. Sua proximidade ao Rio de Janeiro a deixa bem cheia nos finais-de-semana, com algumas actividades esportivas naturistas organizadas pela Associação naturista da Praia de Abricó, o que … Continue reading
Dancing naked always sounds like a great idea to me, and I have been to a couple of specialized naked discos – Starkers! in London and SchlagerNackt in Berlin, and was even spinning myself at Nude Year’s Eve in New York, but the idea … Continue reading