Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Gymnasion (gymnasium)
Category Archives: skinny dipping
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
The area of north-western Greece to the south of Igoumenitsa (Ηγουμενίτσα) provides many secluded beaches and flat rocks for a quiet relaxation au naturel… or rock-diving, if you prefer. http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbc8vp&related=0naked water jump in Northern GreeceUploaded by Zebrileon. – More professional, … Continue reading
I wrote about flat rocks of Limanakia, about 1-1.5 hours from Athens city centre, but if they seem too busy, you can follow further from the city and find some small secluded beaches like this one shown on the map. … Continue reading
Mykonos is a small island of the Mediterranean with a world fame of a party destination that can be rivaled only by Ibiza. Comparing to the latter, Mykonos attracts somewhat younger crowd, perhaps because it is slightly cheaper. As elsewhere … Continue reading
Ibiza… the clubbing capital of the world, but it has even more to offer. First it became notorious for its hippy gatherings in 1960-70′s, which provided its fame for liberal atmosphere and were a starting point for the clubbing scene, … Continue reading
ελληνικά Nudist part of the beach of Kalogria (παραλίες γυμνιστών Καλόγρια) is to the right (if you look at the sea) from the main beach, through some rocks and woods. But you will get a very lovely bay with sandy … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading