Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!
- celestial bodies at Sandy Hook
- volleyball and more at SuperBowl South, Lake Como resort, Florida
- secluded spot at Key Biscayne (Miami)
- theme camp application submitted for Burning Man 2015
- [naked] Burning Man
- Free at last!-)
- Gymnasium – theme camp for Burning Man 2015
- what if nudity were a norm?
- flat rock beach in Athens (Limanakia)
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Active naturists?
Category Archives: nudist
I hope many readers of this blog are longing for new posts already, but unfortunately I have been busy with too many things. Just one of the things is the renovation of my boyfriend’s flat which he now has to … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
As some readers with whom I maintain personal contact know, I broke my foot in the end of November. So I couldn’t maintain practically any activities, let alone naturist ones. I hope this week I will get rid of the … Continue reading
The area of north-western Greece to the south of Igoumenitsa (Ηγουμενίτσα) provides many secluded beaches and flat rocks for a quiet relaxation au naturel… or rock-diving, if you prefer. http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbc8vp&related=0naked water jump in Northern GreeceUploaded by Zebrileon. – More professional, … Continue reading
italiano It seems this is the only spot on this chic island where people don’t really care what kind of clothes they wear… because they wear nothing here ;-) Just go to via Krupp from Marina Piccola and then to … Continue reading