Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black's Beach
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Locations for naturist vacations!
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Buffs in the buff
Category Archives: nudist
I hope many readers of this blog are longing for new posts already, but unfortunately I have been busy with too many things. Just one of the things is the renovation of my boyfriend’s flat which he now has to … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
As some readers with whom I maintain personal contact know, I broke my foot in the end of November. So I couldn’t maintain practically any activities, let alone naturist ones. I hope this week I will get rid of the … Continue reading
The area of north-western Greece to the south of Igoumenitsa (Ηγουμενίτσα) provides many secluded beaches and flat rocks for a quiet relaxation au naturel… or rock-diving, if you prefer. http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbc8vp&related=0naked water jump in Northern GreeceUploaded by Zebrileon. – More professional, … Continue reading
italiano It seems this is the only spot on this chic island where people don’t really care what kind of clothes they wear… because they wear nothing here ;-) Just go to via Krupp from Marina Piccola and then to … Continue reading