Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- bare dance on a bare beach
- Gymnasium schedule at Burning Man 2015
- hypnotic fire spinning… that’s our “burning” man!
- recap of the BodyPainting Day in NYC
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Gymnasium – theme camp for Burning Man 2015
- connect with your body and your buddy
- flat rock beach in Athens (Limanakia)
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Active naturists?
- what if nudity were a norm?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
Category Archives: naturist beaches
So I am in the Big Apple now for a job interview and it’s almost sure now that I can get the job… One thing that really concerns me is rent for apartments here… Then, tomorrow I would like to … Continue reading
The area of north-western Greece to the south of Igoumenitsa (Ηγουμενίτσα) provides many secluded beaches and flat rocks for a quiet relaxation au naturel… or rock-diving, if you prefer. http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbc8vp&related=0naked water jump in Northern GreeceUploaded by Zebrileon. – More professional, … Continue reading
Almost all beaches in south-west Crete are clothing-optional, except perhaps only central town beaches. Many of them are connected with famous E4 hiking trail, so you can walk between them… or maybe swim? Well, I’m joking, Anidri and GLyko Nero beaches are … Continue reading
Samaria Gorge and beach at Agia Roumeli provide a perfect combo of adventure and secluded relaxation. Samaria is the longest gorge in Europe, 12.4km, so be prepared to walk for several hours. The good news is that you don’t need to carry water … Continue reading
A pretty long stretch of the seashore east of Paleochora has three pebbly beaches known as Anidri or Giliaskari. Pebbles of the third, easternmost, beach are very small, which make it very convenient to walk on in contrast to big pebbles … Continue reading