Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
Category Archives: naturist beaches
So I am in the Big Apple now for a job interview and it’s almost sure now that I can get the job… One thing that really concerns me is rent for apartments here… Then, tomorrow I would like to … Continue reading
The area of north-western Greece to the south of Igoumenitsa (Ηγουμενίτσα) provides many secluded beaches and flat rocks for a quiet relaxation au naturel… or rock-diving, if you prefer. http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbc8vp&related=0naked water jump in Northern GreeceUploaded by Zebrileon. – More professional, … Continue reading
Almost all beaches in south-west Crete are clothing-optional, except perhaps only central town beaches. Many of them are connected with famous E4 hiking trail, so you can walk between them… or maybe swim? Well, I’m joking, Anidri and GLyko Nero beaches are … Continue reading
Samaria Gorge and beach at Agia Roumeli provide a perfect combo of adventure and secluded relaxation. Samaria is the longest gorge in Europe, 12.4km, so be prepared to walk for several hours. The good news is that you don’t need to carry water … Continue reading
A pretty long stretch of the seashore east of Paleochora has three pebbly beaches known as Anidri or Giliaskari. Pebbles of the third, easternmost, beach are very small, which make it very convenient to walk on in contrast to big pebbles … Continue reading