Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2015
- bare dance on a bare beach
- Gymnasium schedule at Burning Man 2015
- hypnotic fire spinning… that’s our “burning” man!
- recap of the BodyPainting Day in NYC
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!
Category Archives: hot springs
… It’s quite interesting that my last post was written on the other side of the Pacific Ocean and I am again dreaming of visiting natural hot springs. So I am in Tokyo now, it rains not less than during … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading