Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- лесистое побережье под Балаклавой, Крым
- пляж Учкуевка в Севастополе
- Ågesta: idyllic lawn and beach by the lake in Stockholm
- New Nude Yoga class in New York! Nude Yoga retreat is coming to the Woods again
- пляжи мыса Фиолент в Севастополе
- Bouncing Balls at Sandy Hook
- oil-Independence Night in Boston (WNBR)
- Discounted tickets for the ferry to Sandy Hook :-) Let’s show up in big numbers and play some ball games!
- Active Naturists team gets gold at the Bouncing Buns trail race :-)
- Заповедный лес и пляж мыса Мартьян в Крыму
Category Archives: hot springs
… It’s quite interesting that my last post was written on the other side of the Pacific Ocean and I am again dreaming of visiting natural hot springs. So I am in Tokyo now, it rains not less than during … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading