Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
Category Archives: hot springs
… It’s quite interesting that my last post was written on the other side of the Pacific Ocean and I am again dreaming of visiting natural hot springs. So I am in Tokyo now, it rains not less than during … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading