Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black's Beach
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Locations for naturist vacations!
- Buffs in the buff
Category Archives: hot springs
… It’s quite interesting that my last post was written on the other side of the Pacific Ocean and I am again dreaming of visiting natural hot springs. So I am in Tokyo now, it rains not less than during … Continue reading
I am in Portland now, and the weather is dreadful! I thought of going biking+camping on the weekend to visit natural hot springs (they are especially tempting in such weather), but it’s probably to cold to sleep in a tent … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading