Naturism? Forget it!

Well guys, after having tried to revive my blog at wordpress for a little more than a year, I think I am going to close my blog, because I’ve realised that naturism is plain stupid, and it’s not worth the effort. I don’t know what’s been wrong with me…

First of all, I don’t understand how one could even think of uncovering their bodies. Obviously, a human body is one of the scariest things in the universe! That’s why plain nudity is forbidden on YouTube and is listed together with drug abuse and violence among the main factors for movie ratings…
Dr Manhattan naked
Because people, especially children, may be horrified by the sight of a human body uncovered!

And even if you are a brave one and have decided to see someone naked, don’t expect to see anything good! Why do you think we buy clothes to our beloved as a present?
Because we want to cover them with as much clothes as possible! And better all at the same time!
Madonna nude
And that is why all celebrities are fighting against paparazzi who take pictures of them when they are naked on their yachts, luxurious homes, beaches…

Ricky Martin naked at beach (fake?)

Because then we will see how ugly they are and will never want to see them again, no make up would help!

Brad Pitt hanging out naked at home
And of course, if paparazzi do find your naked pics, you can forget about politics!
Arnold Schwarzenegger posing nude

And naturism is also boring! Because you cannot do anything without clothes. OK, you can sunbathe. But that is for those who can’t move… They say the first Olympics were done in the buff, but who would sponsor the athletes if they couldn’t wear sport brands? And isn’t it just nice to feel your body sweat in the clothes? You should try it next time you’re on a beach!

Naturism is against our civilization! You need parks and beaches for naturism. Instead, we could build more parkings and hotels!
Enough said
This entry was posted in active naturists, brad pitt, celebrities, dr manhattan, madonna, movies rating system, naturism, nudity, Olympics, prince william, public nudity, violence and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Naturism? Forget it!

1. nudepreston says:

you got me! Thank goodness it was an April fools joke… the first line I read on my iPhone and was shocked… and it didn’t hit me until I saw the first comment about April 1st… then I realized what a gullible naked fool I must be!

Thank you and keep up the good work!

2. αNaturist says:

BTW, my friends just sent me a couple of photos that go well in line of the misbelief that naked photos will ruin your political career:
    Angela Merkel, young, naked and merry

Arnold Schwarzenegger, walking around in the buff

• αNaturist says:

and Churchill apparently didn’t even hide that he was a nudist:

Prime Minister Winston Churchill arrived secretly at the White House just before Christmas in 1941. During his 24-day stay the staff had to adjust to his eccentricities. Chief Usher J.B. West recalled, “We got used to his ‘jumpsuit,’ the extraordinary one-piece uniform he wore every day, but the servants never quite got over seeing him naked in his room when they’d go up to serve brandy. It was the jumpsuit or nothing. In his room, Mr. Churchill wore no clothes at all most of the time during the day.”

3. αNaturist says:

Thanks so much for all the comments! I’m glad that that so many people fell for the joke, but of course couldn’t be further from the truth. We’re just getting activated, and more and more blogposts will follow ;-) And your comments can only inspire to work more on this website!

• αNaturist says:

btw I actually recycled this joke from the times when I had this blog on google blogger until they deleted it from there… it was a big hit too!

4. I guess you are right. Naturism is against all intelligent behavior…. I hate your blog btw LOL !!! Happy 1ST of April !

5. Bruno says:

can not believe… First of April

6. nevloproject says:

You finally found or showed a picture of your favorite celebrity from the naturist-perspective: Well done! hehe ;)

7. Nakedinpb says:

HaHaHa……and what day of the year is it???!

8. Massimo de Savoy says:

Wheeww!…You scared me!….Happy April’s fools day to you too.

9. David Cox says:

Thank Goodness it is April Fools Day as we would hate to lose you and your amazing adventures. You give so many of us the courage and aspirations to follow in your footsteps. My partner and I live in a naturist state and I love the holidays from work where I can go for days without having to go anywhere my wardrobe. Keep up the good work and Many Many thanks for your stories and adventures.

David
    Sydney, Australia

10. Pesce d’aprile, Poisson d’avril!

11. Robert G. Longpré says:

Ha ha ha – Finally a decent April Fool’s post!

12. Djan says:

LOL. Nice text!

13. sassycoupleok says:

LOL !!!! April fools !!! Nice try :-)

14. I am so relieved as soon as I realize it’s April Fool today and read along…
    I knew you would not give up what you believe so easily;-)

15. Mike says:

I may cry, I’ve always liked your blog. Your trip pictures always inspire me to travel.
    Hope to see you on the beach this summer in NJ unless Lighthouse comes back.

16. Bruce says:

Very well said! I am *so* much more comfy in my parka, boots, gloves, scarf and hat. :)

17. naturalian says: