I’ve just read about two TV programs that will show naturist families on Friday night, in Spain and in US. That’s an interesting coincidence. I probably won’t be able to watch either of them, but here are the links with some info and previews:
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Naturism? Forget it!
- flat rock beach in Athens (Limanakia)