Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Bare Burro naked 5K run
- FreeForm Festival 2015: camp application submitted
- contest announced: ‘reading while sunbathing naked’!
- fun naturist events this spring in the USA
- Gymnasium camp for Burning Man 2015: first ticketed participants!
- Naked Volleyball SuperBowl(s), and on no-photo policy at some naturist events
- Thermen am Europa Center (and Winter Badeschiff) – amazing saunas in Berlin
- Active Naturists are going to Burning Man this year! Camp announced
- SchlagerNackt party in Berlin
Monthly Archives: January 2011
In the mid-November, I was lucky to go with my new colleagues for the biggest conference in my field, the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, and that time it was held in the sunny San Diego. Of course, … Continue reading
Many people, including me, find working out in the gym too boring… But as in winter the number of outdoor activities is rather limited, and even more limited if you want to do them naked, a gym may seem a … Continue reading
Americans have a reputation of a prude nation, and indeed the country is still recovering after Janet Jackson’s ‘wardrobe malfunction’in 2004, when one of her breasts, adorned with a nipple shield, was exposed by Justin Timberlake for about half a second … Continue reading
My naturist pen pal Brenton wrote in his first post for this blog about a beautiful nature retreat in New South Wales, Australia, called River Island. While the north-eastern state Queensland is suffering from floods and is in a critical state now, NSW … Continue reading
English No Algarve é possivel encontrar praias vazias e longe da confusão mesmo no verão. Apesar de poucas serem as praias nudistas legais em Portugal (como Praia do Meco or Praia 19 close to Lisbon), algumas estão tão vazias que se torna possivel … Continue reading