Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black's Beach
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Locations for naturist vacations!
- Buffs in the buff
Monthly Archives: January 2011
In the mid-November, I was lucky to go with my new colleagues for the biggest conference in my field, the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, and that time it was held in the sunny San Diego. Of course, … Continue reading
Many people, including me, find working out in the gym too boring… But as in winter the number of outdoor activities is rather limited, and even more limited if you want to do them naked, a gym may seem a … Continue reading
Americans have a reputation of a prude nation, and indeed the country is still recovering after Janet Jackson’s ‘wardrobe malfunction’in 2004, when one of her breasts, adorned with a nipple shield, was exposed by Justin Timberlake for about half a second … Continue reading
My naturist pen pal Brenton wrote in his first post for this blog about a beautiful nature retreat in New South Wales, Australia, called River Island. While the north-eastern state Queensland is suffering from floods and is in a critical state now, NSW … Continue reading
English No Algarve é possivel encontrar praias vazias e longe da confusão mesmo no verão. Apesar de poucas serem as praias nudistas legais em Portugal (como Praia do Meco or Praia 19 close to Lisbon), algumas estão tão vazias que se torna possivel … Continue reading