My first post on this blog was about hot springs in Izu peninsula not far from Tokyo, so much I was impressed by the experience and the setting! So of course when I went to Tokyo this summer I couldn’t contain myself and went to Izu again. It was very hot but raining most of the time. Nevertheless, it did not scare too many tourists, so I did not find the walk along the Kawazu river with seven waterfalls to be as great as the last time. On top of that my Japanese friend Tomo couldn’t join me…
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- camp Gymnasium at Burning Man 2015
- bare dance on a bare beach
- Gymnasium schedule at Burning Man 2015
- hypnotic fire spinning… that’s our “burning” man!
- recap of the BodyPainting Day in NYC
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!