Last week I had my first outdoor naturist experience of 2010: I jogged naked on some lonely trails ofGrunewald. But it is still quite chilly and the forest looks pretty much the same as when we visited it last October when I finished writing my thesis…
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!
- celestial bodies at Sandy Hook
- volleyball and more at SuperBowl South, Lake Como resort, Florida
- secluded spot at Key Biscayne (Miami)
- theme camp application submitted for Burning Man 2015
- [naked] Burning Man
- Free at last!-)
- Gymnasium – theme camp for Burning Man 2015
- what if nudity were a norm?
- flat rock beach in Athens (Limanakia)
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Active naturists?