Last week I had my first outdoor naturist experience of 2010: I jogged naked on some lonely trails ofGrunewald. But it is still quite chilly and the forest looks pretty much the same as when we visited it last October when I finished writing my thesis…
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Gymnasion (gymnasium)