Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- Naturism? Forget it!
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
Monthly Archives: June 2008
italiano It seems this is the only spot on this chic island where people don’t really care what kind of clothes they wear… because they wear nothing here ;-) Just go to via Krupp from Marina Piccola and then to … Continue reading
ελληνικά Nudist beach at Limanakia is a popular place to enjoy the heat of summer in Athens instead of suffering from it in the city. It has a lot of convenient open flat rocks, as well as hidden corners to get some more intimate … Continue reading
ελληνικά Nudist part of the beach of Kalogria (παραλίες γυμνιστών Καλόγρια) is to the right (if you look at the sea) from the main beach, through some rocks and woods. But you will get a very lovely bay with sandy … Continue reading
ελληνικά Kaiafas (or Kayafas) is an immensely long beach with very pleasant soft sand, which makes it perfect for jogging at the waterfront, beach sports, capoeira or whatever you can think of is good on sand. Proximity to ancient Olympia … Continue reading
عَرَبيْ Coral Beach Rotana Resort, Hurghada, Egypt, is an ideal place where naturists can enjoy one of the richest marine ecosystems – coral reefs of the Red Sea – without having to wear swimsuits. It is the right place to feel unity … Continue reading
Português brasileiro Presidente Figueiredo is a popular starting point for eco-tourism in Manaus area. You should go to a local tourism agency and choose what you want to see and take a taxi with a guide. There are plenty of … Continue reading
日本語 How about swimming in naturally hot springs – onsens – and then swap to the refreshing water in a waterfall all surrounded by dense subtropical forest? Not only onsens are naturally warm but also naturally rich in different minerals, … Continue reading