Beaches near Essaouira, Morocco, are famous for its excellent conditions (strong swell and waves) for surfers. The beach shown on the map here apparently is not used a lot, so you could try nude surfing… Or jogging, or just relaxing in the sun, whatever you like. … like a handstand? As the water is cold here because of the upwelling, you can’t swim too long. And anyway the waves are really strong. At the low tide, rocks covered by bright green algae look surreal contrasting to yellow sand of the beach.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Sima bog near Moscow
- болото Сима в Подмосковье
- Tiergarten: perfect park for urban naturism
- Серебряный бор
- blue multi-faced humanoids take over New York City
- Голубой залив в Симеизе, Крым
- лесистое побережье под Балаклавой, Крым
- пляж Учкуевка в Севастополе
- Ågesta: idyllic lawn and beach by the lake in Stockholm