Beaches near Essaouira, Morocco, are famous for its excellent conditions (strong swell and waves) for surfers. The beach shown on the map here apparently is not used a lot, so you could try nude surfing… Or jogging, or just relaxing in the sun, whatever you like. … like a handstand? As the water is cold here because of the upwelling, you can’t swim too long. And anyway the waves are really strong. At the low tide, rocks covered by bright green algae look surreal contrasting to yellow sand of the beach.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- лесистое побережье под Балаклавой, Крым
- пляж Учкуевка в Севастополе
- Ågesta: idyllic lawn and beach by the lake in Stockholm
- New Nude Yoga class in New York! Nude Yoga retreat is coming to the Woods again
- пляжи мыса Фиолент в Севастополе
- Bouncing Balls at Sandy Hook
- oil-Independence Night in Boston (WNBR)
- Discounted tickets for the ferry to Sandy Hook :-) Let’s show up in big numbers and play some ball games!
- Active Naturists team gets gold at the Bouncing Buns trail race :-)
- Заповедный лес и пляж мыса Мартьян в Крыму