It seems naturists are really welcome on Canary Islands. Right next to the airport of Arrecife there is a quite long nudist beach with very soft dark sand, Playa Guasimeta. So if you can’t wait after the flight, just go there. As you can imagine airplanes take off just along the beach, but this gives it some kind of charm as well.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- [interactive] arts rock!
- Dream Canyon in Colorado
- Polar-ish Bare Plunge at Fort Tilden
- Nakation at Guysers in Rotorua, New Zealand
- recap of some naked surf fun and watching sea life at Black’s Beach
- hiking and bouldering in Painted Canyon (California)
- DeAnza resort, Heartbreak Hotel etc.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)