It seems naturists are really welcome on Canary Islands. Right next to the airport of Arrecife there is a quite long nudist beach with very soft dark sand, Playa Guasimeta. So if you can’t wait after the flight, just go there. As you can imagine airplanes take off just along the beach, but this gives it some kind of charm as well.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- beaches of Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve, natural and naturist?
- Zipolite beach
- Save Lighthouse Beach – write letters!
- Palenque – hiking in the rainforest around ancient Mayan site
- skinny-dipping in cenotes (sinkholes) and hiking in a “naked” forest in Yucatan
- sailing au naturel
- Naturism? Forget it!
- hiking at Mount Tauhara, New Zealand
- Papaya Playa and other places in and around Tulum
- Orr Hot Springs and Montgomery Woods