It seems naturists are really welcome on Canary Islands. Right next to the airport of Arrecife there is a quite long nudist beach with very soft dark sand, Playa Guasimeta. So if you can’t wait after the flight, just go there. As you can imagine airplanes take off just along the beach, but this gives it some kind of charm as well.
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- Active naturists?
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)