After observing magnificent gorge of Todra under Moroccan sun, you might want to refresh. Why not using the waters that made this gorge – the tiny Todra River? Of course, in such a touristic place you can’t just go and swim naked anywhere (although most of the people probably would have envied), but in the place exactly shown on the map the river form a natural pool with some rocks hiding it from the road. It is so amazing to relax in the fresh water in the desert surrounding with the gorgeous view of sheer cliffs of Todra Gorge!
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- “Rail-trail” at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- hiking up the hills around Athens
- on the way to Greek gods (hiking up Mt Olympus)
- theatre shows to watch this fall in NYC
- Red Beach, Crete
- A palm grove and a cove near Tsoutsouros, Crete
- Krumme Lanke, Berlin
- Teufelssee lake and Grunewald forest in Berlin
- Wannsee in Berlin: kayaking, swimming, biking, frisbee – you name it!
- Free at last!-)
- [naked] Burning Man
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere?
- Active naturists?
- Naked Spring Bash with Florida Young Naturists
- "Rail-trail" at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Southern California
- what if it was OK anytime anywhere? (2)
- Starkers! On London's naked disco and erections at naturist locations
- Naturist resorts in Thailand
- Kiev: central nudist beaches with landmark views