After observing magnificent gorge of Todra under Moroccan sun, you might want to refresh. Why not using the waters that made this gorge – the tiny Todra River? Of course, in such a touristic place you can’t just go and swim naked anywhere (although most of the people probably would have envied), but in the place exactly shown on the map the river form a natural pool with some rocks hiding it from the road. It is so amazing to relax in the fresh water in the desert surrounding with the gorgeous view of sheer cliffs of Todra Gorge!
Warning:This website contains images of people that are not clothed in artificial covers. If you are easily offended by seeing human beings in their natural state, you may want to redirect elsewhere.
- Gymnasium schedule at Burning Man 2015
- hypnotic fire spinning… that’s our “burning” man!
- recap of the BodyPainting Day in NYC
- trail running race at Sunny Rest, PA
- Gymnasium theme camp will be at a prime location at Burning Man!
- FreeForm Festival – first experience as a theme camp
- Harriman State Park? Anytime!
- WNBR in Northern Hemisphere is coming!
- celestial bodies at Sandy Hook